WHY CHOOSE CFS FOR FIRE MARSHAL TRAINING
Our fire marshal course is a certificated course that defines, assists and instils confidence to those people who have a key role with the management of fire safety in the workplace. This course covers both emergency and none emergency issues of this vital role.
This fire marshal course complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and Health & Safety Legislation.
Our course will provide the delegates with a comprehensive review of theoretical and practical understanding of the typical functions of a fire marshal /warden within a workplace. This course will additionally give delegates an understanding of how fires start and propagate within buildings together with information to assist with the development and implementation of emergency evacuation arrangements.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the course delegates will be trained to:
- Understand the role of the Fire Marshal / Warden,
- Understand the importance of good fire safety management,
- Understand the importance of regular fire drills,
- Explain how fire and smoke spreads within buildings,
- Awareness of all fire safety measures in the workplace,
- Understand their actions in the event of fire and operation of the fire alarm,
- Confidence in identifying and operating the correct firefighting equipment,
- Explain common causes of fire in the workplace,
- Assist the company in simulated and live emergency evacuation situations,
- Understand human behaviour in fire situation,
- Understand the threat of arson.
With this course delegates have the opportunity to operate real fire extinguishers on a real fire training scenario, using our fire training simulator. Please be aware that we will require an outside area of approximately 2 car parking spaces to operate the fire simulator. The training would include PowerPoint presentation, group discussions and be supported with a visual aid (DVD). The fee for this training includes all training aids, course hand-out (Fire Safety Made Easy - Book (35 pages) and assumes that the training takes place at your location.
Max 20 delegates per course
Up to 4 hours which includes practical fire extinguisher training
“I have found Comprehensive Fire and Security Solutions to be an outstanding and totally reliable company whose employees are professional and first rate. I have no hesitation to highly recommend them to any business considering the use of a Security Company in the future”
STEPHEN ELLICKER– ESTATES OFFICER
FIRE RISK ASSESSMENTS
Our Assessors are fully qualified and technically competent to conduct fire risk assessments. They’re trained to carry out fire risk assessments and provide guidance in accordance with either British Standards or Building Regulations.