WHY USE CFS FOR KEY HOLDING & ALARM RESPONSE
Finding a trustworthy keyholder is an integral part of running a successful business.
An increasing number of businesses understand the risks associated with having their own employees as a keyholder, more companies are now opting to manage this risk by outsourcing their key holding to a professional security company.
All our Patrol & Response team are fully trained and licensed in accordance with SIA regulations and comply to BS 7984-1:2016
- Alarm response– As your keyholder, we ensure your keys are safely secured and in the event of an alarm activation our nearest mobile patrol officer can attend
- We’re there for you….We attend at agreed times to unlock or lock-up your premises. Our highly-trained Security Officers execute these services to ensure your property is fully secured and therefore there is no risk to your staff having to lock up alone, or hold keys and codes.
- Locked out– Ever been locked out? We can let you back in at any time of the day or night.
- Emergency contractors– In the event of an emergency, we use a network of approved contractors for every eventuality including glaziers, locksmiths and utilities
- Vacant premises inspections– We can provide best fit inspections and bespoke reports for empty premises.
SECTORS WE WORK IN
We offer 24/7 coverage by our trained/insured team removing the risk, responsibility and disturbance from you or your staff that attend out of hour alarm activations. Ask yourself the following questions
- Risk - What if there is an intruder, are you sufficiently trained to know what to do and does this activity fall within your job description?
- Responsibility - Am I insured? What if the unforeseen happens and I’m injured during attending a call out and I have to have time off? Will I be covered?
- Disturbance – what effect will attending a late night call out have on my ability to work the following day?
Within our secure facility each set of keys are securely controlled to prevent unauthorised access in a manner that prevents misuse. Keys are kept sealed; the seals are uniquely numbered and non-reusable and the number recorded in the key register. Access to new seals should is restricted to authorised personnel only.
Realistically this depends on your location. We monitor our response times on a month to month basis and continually look at ways of achieving faster response times. Suffice to say that our average response time to our current client base is less than 20 mins.
‘We have been working with Comprehensive Fire and Security Solutions since August 2017. They provide key holder support and also look after our fire extinguishers. Over the past year we have been very impressed with the level of service received, value for money and also the additional contact made with staff in the event of an alarm activation to ensure everything is in order with the site. We would unreservedly recommend their services.’
Diane Ball - Senior Business Manager
Nettleham Infant School
CASE STUDY: BISHOP GROSSETESTE UNIVERSITY
The Assignment – The provide a bespoke, multiskilled security solution for the protection of the University’s brand, staff, students, assets and the public whilst at the same time enforcing their policies.o provide an out of hours key holding and alarm response service to support their site manager.
CCTV INSTALLATION & MONITORING
Based on industry-leading video technology, the security cameras and recording equipment we recommend use the power of modern connectivity to stream and record high quality surveillance footage to your smart devices an PC’s via apps catering for all your business security needs.