WHY CHOOSE CFS FOR FIRE RISK ASSESSMENTS
Our fire risk assessments comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Included in the fire risk assessment would be: A site visit by a fully qualified fire risk assessor to conduct a full non-destructive site survey of the building or area of your responsibility to identify / assess:
- Who is at risk,
- Process and / or building hazards,
- Potential ignition sources,
- Any deficiencies in existing fire precautions / procedures,
- Correct type(s) / quantities and suitably maintained fire safety equipment,
- Appropriate fire training and drills,
- Appropriate signs / notices,
- Suitable means for detecting fire and raising the alarm if fire were to occur, and
- Adequate means of escape in the event of fire.
SECTORS WE WORK IN
AFTER THE FIRE RISK ASSESSMENTS
Following the site survey (fire risk assessment) of the Building(s) or area of responsibility, a fire safety management plan would be produced and issued to the responsible person(s) (emailed PDF). Included within this document would be:
- Documented fire risk assessment (Format British Standard - PAS 79:2012 Fire Risk Assessment),
- List of significant findings,
- Recommendations on all remedial action(s), where required,
- Identification of potential ignition sources,
- Fire risk assessment performance indicator,
- Fire action plan for corrective action (Risk reduction / Legislative compliance).
Our documented fire risk assessment would not only reduce the risk of fire occurring and ensure compliance with current fire legislation, but will also ensure that you have appropriate precautions and safeguards in place to protect staff and visitors to the premises.
Our Assessors are fully qualified and technically competent to conduct fire risk assessments. They’re trained to carry out fire risk assessments and provide guidance in accordance with either British Standards or Building Regulations.
“I have found Comprehensive Fire and Security Solutions to be an outstanding and totally reliable company whose employees are professional and first rate. I have no hesitation to highly recommend them to any business considering the use of a Security Company in the future”
STEPHEN ELLICKER– ESTATES OFFICER
FIRE DOOR INSPECTION SERVICE
At CFS Solutions Ltd, we know the essential requirement of the fire safety industry is products that are fit for purpose. Our expertise and technical consultancy are supported by leading quality products when and where they are needed.